DH RPG - Karrick Arc(3)

ImperialServant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DH RPG - Karrick Arc

Post by ImperialServant » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 am

"Thanks for doing something useful for once Cogboy." Lazerus says while rolling his eyes.

"Is the gas gone yet?" He will ask Lucious.

Wayne S
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wayne S » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:59 pm

"The air toxicity of this chamber is .090120031120 microns per square inch, well with in tolerances for processing through simple meat based filters." Lucius makes a shrill beeping sound. "The effects of the gas should be fully subsided in .1007 standard chrono units." He leans in close to Lazerus and wiggles his metallic fingers in his face.

To Lazerus they look like coils of silver serpents with green glowing eyes to match the tech priest.

"Ooga booga!" Lucius says, his voice followed by the shrill beeping.

The tech priest turn sharply and walks off, stopping next to the shaft, he peers down into the pit.

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Suppressing the urge to punt the adept into the pit, Lazerus will say: "Now that the gas is cleared we'll go back and see what's still alive"

Lazerus will head back towards the room they came from while Stig hauls Tauron roughly to his feet and brings him.

truck-de-monster

Post by truck-de-monster » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Tauron will say "A fine plan. As i said, i'd like to see what was in that chest i saw before. it seemed...important." as he let's him be dragged with the others.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Suppressing the urge to punt the adept into the pit, Lazerus says, "Now that the gas is cleared we'll go back and see what's still alive. " He opens one side of the shackles so Tauron can shrug into the very over sized shirt Stig has provided.

The Arbiter then snaps the manacle back in place and tugs the young noble to the doors.

"A fine plan. As I said, I'd like to see what was in that chest I saw before. It seemed...important." Tauron rambles as he let's himself be dragged along.

Curtis falls in next to Stig. Lucius moves close and talks to Sila in hushed tones.

He then turns to Lazerus. "We will stay here for now. I must monitor the restart of the generatorium. They shall wait with me until Kron and Father Prose are mobile. "

The tech priest walks off into the shadows of the generator banks. Sila is whispering to Kron.

Stig pulls the large doors open and the medical tape rips away. Wisps of gas gust along the ceiling and are suck away up the shaft.

The group moves out into the storage room once more.

The room is huge. Carved with Mechanicus lasers from the mountain bedrock, the vaulted chamber appears far more massive than it did cloaked in darkness. The place is a charnel house. Great swathes of blood are splattered and splashed across the floor, walls, and the piles of shipping containers, press foam cargo casks, iron stowage lockers and wooden crates stacked at random around the room. The containers are riddled with bullet holes and las burns and the twisted and burnt bodies of your enemies lie crumpled and ruined where they fell.

Curtis lets out a sigh of breathe as she surveys the total carnage.

The cargo lift is still stopped near the ceiling, its corner melted into a stalactite of hardened slag. A blood soaked, meat choked corridor leads off to the east and an identical passage heads south. A wet trail of bloody slime moves off down the southern way.

truck-de-monster

Post by truck-de-monster » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Tauron will say "well, something with that way." pointing in the southern slimy direction. he'll then say "i believe the chest i mentioned lays in the other direction." he'll then move toward the northern passage with all the confidence of someone not in shackles, muttering "this has turned out to be a most exciting holiday, i must make note of all this when i can get my belongings back..."

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Stig will grab Tauron by the shackles and haul him back.

"Curtis, you stay here and keep an eye on that southern passage. If anything comes back let us know. Stig, let's go check out the northern passage" Lazerus will say as he and Stig start off towards the northern passage, prisoner in tow.

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Lucious will continue to work on the generators and after assessing their working potential he will then go and look for the maintenance terminal within the room to check on the base's systems and see what was damaged during the back out.

Proze will stand up using whatever he can use as a crutch, he will then move to the door to provide 360 security on the room helping whoever is securing the door.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 am

"Well, something went that way." Tauron nods to the southern passage. "I believe the chest I mentioned lies in the other direction." Tuaron starts confidently towards the eastern passage muttering, "This has turned out to be a most exciting holiday. I must make a note of it when I get my belongings ba-urrghkk!"

Stig hauls on the shackles and pulls the noble up short.

"Curtis, you stay here and keep an eye on that southern passage. If anything comes back let us know. Stig, let's go check out the eastern passage" Lazerus says. Curtis nods. He and Stig then head for the eastern passage, dragging Tauron along.

The eastern passage entrance is a spectacular display of gore. Lumps of raw meat punctuated with jagged white bone are heaped in the archway. Chunks of dark meat organ are stuck stuck to the walls and everything is painted in thick black blood. The stench is over powering. The over head panel lights didn't survive the shoot out and so the passage continues away into darkness. Stig's lamp pack reveals a long straight passage.

Lucius shuffles about in the shadows tending to the arcane control panels. He removes a rune etched dust cover from a access terminal, pulls a silver tipped feed line from his hood and plugs into the bases cogitation mainframe. Streams of data flood his augmented mind.

Prose rolls over and climbs unsteadily to his feet. He is a ruin of a man. His charred and melted flesh swathed with weeping bandages. His clothing is crumbling rags, fused in some places with his blistered flesh.

He pulls his blackened pistol from a brittle holster and takes up a position by the generatorium doorway.

Sila watches him as he moves with agonizing slowness. She lowers her head and whispers another prayer to the Emperor, then lowering Kron's unconscious head onto her pack she rises and approaches the Priest.

"Father, wait. I will tend to you wounds."

She raises her hands towards him. Her eyes and finger tips begin to glow a gentle blue."

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 am

Father Proze will look at her eyes glassed over with pain but deep within them a sense of duty to the emperor overpowering all of his bodily warnings to the levels of damage he has sustained. He will join her in her prayer to the all mighty emperor as she works her magic upon his wrecked body.

Lucious will concentrate on the base's infrastructure and see how much of it was recently damaged and if he can't get an assessment of its efficiency now, also he will check the bases defenses and long range scanners to see if anything has happened sense his last hook up, and last but not least he will check on the demon within the machine to see if he is still locked up within acceptable parameters