DH RPG - Karrick Arc(3)

ImperialServant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DH RPG - Karrick Arc

Post by ImperialServant » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Lazerus and Stig wait patiently for Curtis to return.

guardsman001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by guardsman001 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Lucious swearing in bianary starts to enact repairs and strengthen the servos that had ruptured.

Father Proze giving the guardsman a blank stare says, "Grab your kit and meet us at the gate also I am thankful for you coming"

Father Proze will go to the commissar and the Lt. after making sure no one is within ear shot and say "I have another addition to the team, I hope you will have no problems with us requisitioning one more of the Emperor's soldiers, He is getting his kit together now and will be leaving shortly with us... I also ask for you to deactivate his collar, I will be personally supervising him." giving the commanding officers a stern look "ok?"

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

"Buurdok?" Says Commissar Jenke, with a chuckle, as Father Prose explains his request.

"Sure, you can have that one. Don't let him get to close to Curtis though, he might not survive it this time." He says smiling.

"I can't remove the collar though. No one planetside can. Keeps them from trying a kill us and steal the key senario. They come off and go inert when the wearer is dead."

Buurdok walks up behind Father Prose carring his kit.

"Buurdok, you go with the Father, here and behave yourself. Don't make our unit look bad or you'll thoroughly regret it when you return. If you return." Jenke turns back to Prose. "Well Father, he's all yours. Enjoy, and good luck on your mission. He tips his hat and goes back inside the HQ.

Sila is motionless, as if frozen. Her big eyes stare at the rest of the group assembled at the gate. Lazerus is impatiently tapping a finger on his las gun, while Stig kicks idly at muddy rocks. Mordecai is sitting on his weapon cases smoking another handrolled. Lucius, swearing in numerical code, bangs on the servitors head with a intricately milled tuning mallet.

Curtis double times it up to the team, all of her kit is strapped to her back and torso and she is carrying the extra lasgun. She hands the lasgun with fixed bayonet back to Stig, it looks like new.

"I cleaned and serviced the weapon , sir! There was a burr on the power cell slide. It shouldn't be a problem now, sir." She says.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Lucious finishing with the servator repairs will overhear that there was a malfunction with the lasgun, he will then walk over and take it from the trooper "YOU HAVE WHAT! I must inspect it and make sure the machine spirits have not been offended!"

Father will pat the trooper on the back then start to walk to the staging area with him... "so, why did you come along son?" father will ask as they walk

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm

"Humph. Yer was suppos`t ta take it fer tha mission. If`n ya want yer own then, that`s yer business. That`ld be mine cog `ead." Stig says as he snatches the lasgun from Lucious' grubby little manipulators. Lazerus and Stig will beckon the group on once the Father and conscript join the remainder of the group.

johngoblin

Post by johngoblin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Sila will continue to stare.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Kron is the last to arrive. Everyone is standing by, loaded down with weapons, ammo, and as many provisions as they can carry. Lazerus scowls at Kron as he walks up.

"What? I had to piss!" Kron shouts.

Lazerus turns and walks out the gate, followed by Stig. Everyone falls in behind them.

"Where's Sila?" Kron asks when everyone is outside the gate.

"Last time I saw the witch she was gawking out from behind an old board back inside. She's a real creeper too." Mordecai answers.

"Shut it, you!" Kron snaps. He marches back into the outpost and soon returns dragging Sila along by the arm.

"Lead on! Fearless ones!" He waves his arm at Lazerus and Stig.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Father and Buurdok follow behind Lazerus and Kron.

Lucious and the servator will remain in the middle of the group

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 pm

"Alright then Curtis, here is the map we have." Lazerus says as he pulls out the map of the planet. "I was thinking about following the river up to the ork base, would that be a good idea? Are there large numbers of orks along the river? Is there a better way?" Lazerus will continue as he outlines his path on the map.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Curtis, who has been staying far away from Buurdok, moves closer to Lazerus as she checks the map projected from the servo skull.

"Well, Sir, the orks have several bases scattered through out the equatorial zone. There are four main groups. We can hopefully disregard the two northern factions as they lay beyond our path. The two southern groups are here and here respectively." She point is out the areas on the glowing map, and Lucius adds the notes to the holomap using a long multi-jointed finger with a stylus on the tip.

"The river is the fastest way through but it is also the most open and heavily trafficked as it functions as the contested border of the battling orks tribes. Breaking off to the east or west and going overland through the heavier jungle may be better for the success of the mission." She adds scratching her head.

"Following the river at least until the first fork, the cutting east along the smaller branch for a long hike, then straight north to the mountains and the pirate base would be my advice." She looks back at Lazerus.

"It'll take us the rest of today to reach the river. You don't need to make a decision right now. We can get tot the river and camp for the night. Then tomorrow we can decide, Sir. If that's ok with you, Sir?"

Buurdok makes a dismissive spitting sound. Curtis's face goes red and she glares at him, but says nothing.

"Sounds reasonable." Says Kron. He is applying some insectiod repeller to his exposed hands and face. HE holds it out to the group. "Anyone else?" He asks.

"How likely is it that we can sneak through the ork territory undetected?" Mordecai asks.

"It's a big jungle. We should be able to avoid just about anything we see before it sees us. It also depends greatly on your abilities to move fast and quiet in the face of danger." Curtis states.

Mordecai looks at Lucius and his servitor and frowns.
Blut für den Blutgott!