DH RPG - Karrick Arc(3)

guardsman001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DH RPG - Karrick Arc

Post by guardsman001 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:35 am

Lucious will look at the Commissar, "These series of events are unfortunate and have been noted, your lack of supplies is a foreseeable problem and I have adequate supplies for this mission. For future encounters according to Imperial Officer's manual, section 345, subsection 5, line 23 states that an Imperial officer who is requested to answer by a higher ranking official... MUST BE ANSWERED by the individual asked! I will let this slide but remember it... for I will not let it slide next time and your and mine superiors will hear of this"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Father Proze will turn to the guardsman after eating a bite and ask "what purpose do you serve in this base son?"

Wayne S
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wayne S » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:49 pm

At the HQ:

Commissar Jenkes nods at Lucius. "Yes Adept. I'll take note of it," he says.

Curtis accepts Stig's weapons with a wary look but she stays silent. She fall in the rear of the group as everyone files out of the small office. Commissar Jenkes follows you out and closes the door behind himself. He folds his arms across his chest and watches you go.

Mordecai is sitting nearby in the shade of a tarpaulin, his gear cases stacked neatly beside him. His hat is down over his eyes and he appears to be napping.

In the mess hall:

The guardsman swallows a mouthful of chow. "Well Padre, I'm just a soldier in his Emperors service. I do what ever is needed. I follow orders. We patrol, we guard, we drill, we muck out the latrines, we spray the defoliants, shovel the mud and rake the sand. We kill the orks when we have to and we try our best not to get killed ourselves. Besides these fancy necklaces, we're typical guard, sir." He answers smiling.
Blut für den Blutgott!

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 pm

"Stig, go get Mordecai. Kron, get Father Proze please. We will meet at the gates." Lazerus says as he leads the group towards the gates. Stig walks off to get Mordecai and bring him to the gates.

johngoblin

Post by johngoblin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Sila will keep as many people between herself and Curtis as they proceed to the gates. She will keep her eyes open, no blinking.

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Lucious will continue with the group

Father Proze will continue talking to the soldier
"I am glad that you see it like that, answer me this son... how well do you know this world and what goes on, in this wonderfully tropical paradise planet?"

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 pm

In the outpost yard:

Commissar Jenkes watches you walk away, his eyes narrowed, his arms folded.

Stig walks over and kicks Mordecais boot. The assassin slowly tips up his hat and looks at Stig.

"Hey there, big fella. Time to go already?" He sits up and Stig notices a necklace made from large poitned teeth is hanging down inside his shirt. Mordecai picks up his weapon cases and falls in behind Stig who heads for the gate.

Kron stomps off towards the chow hall. Sila hangs back from the main crew, dragging her feet and staring unblinking at the horizon.

Lazerus, Lucius and Curtis reach the gate.

Curtis addresses Lazerus. "Sir, request permission to gather my gear, for this mission, sir." She says, standing rigidly.

In the mess hall:

The guardsman chuckles. "Padre, I know that just about everything on this planet can kill you in less than a minute. We all have our operations manuals they make you study when you first get here. But like I said, I just follow orders. HQ tells us what to do and where to do it, then recon scouts to tell us how to get there, and intel tells us what to do when we arrive. I just keep my gun clean and my head down, to be truthful, sir. Uh, Padre."

The main door slowly opens and Kron peers into the hall. Everyone turns to look at him. Kron frowns. He motions at Father Prose to come along and then ducks back out.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Lucious will do a final once over of his servator at the gate.

Father Proze will look at the guardsman straight face as always "Son, I ask you... would you like to come with us on our holy mission? I will not force you for that goes against what I believe for the Emperor takes us where he may... This one time I give you the option to go along or to stay here and eat this chow. Just remember the Emperor watches our decisions and through that we are determined worthy or not"

Father Proze will then get up and start walking towards the gate

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:05 am

"Permission granted. Meet us at the gate when you have everything gathered." Lazerus will say to Curtis. Lazerus will continue to lead the group towards the gate.

"So what's yer story?" Stig will say to Mordecai, pointing at the necklace. Stig will continue to lead Mordecai towards the gate.

johngoblin

Post by johngoblin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Sila will find whatever hidden vantage point she can near the gate, and watch the goings and comings of the base. Always having two wide open eyes for anything suspicious.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:22 pm

In the mess hall:

The guardsman chuckles nervously as Father Proses rises. He looks around him at twenty men all staring at him. As Father Prose walks out of the doorway, the soldier jumps up.

"Hey, Padre! Wait a second." He calls as he runs after the priest.

The guardsman catches Prose right outside the mess hall doorway. Kron stomping ahead, stops and turns to watch the exchange.

"How do I get assigned to your team? I can't just leave." He says tapping his collar.

At the Gate:

Curtis marches off to retrieve her kit. Lazerus watches her go, then he stands patiently at the gate waiting for his team to assemble. Lucius is going over his Servitor with a blinking scanner and a long metal probe which has extended from his index finger. Stig and Mordecai are talking as they walk towards them.

"Oh this old thing?" Says Mord. "I from Jungo Pan. It is a feral world by Imperial designation, although I find that a bit insulting. I grew up in the silt flats along the northern ridges. There is an indigenous life form there, a type of large primate, with a crude intelligence. We haven't manage to wipe them out yet. They hide and breed out in the deep runs, so it's hard to get them all. I spent a good long time out in that dust, hunting them. The big ones can get up to 400 kilos. I kept some of the nice big teeth for trophies. We all did. That was before I went to work for the Prince. I keep it as a bit of the good ole days, if you know what I mean." He finishes, jangling his toothy necklace at Stig.

Mordecia goes silent as they come up to Lazerus. Lucius pokes something in the servitors neck and a spray of fine fluid jets out onto the muddy ground. Lucius slaps the servitor on the back of the head and swears at it in binary.

Sila has concealed herself behind a crooked sheet of flak board leaned up against the exterior wall. She peers out from behind it, with her eyes wide and unblinking, her neck turned at an odd angle, much like a snake watching a bird.
Blut für den Blutgott!