DH RPG - Fine Temperance(1) + Ferrox Underhive Arc (2)

Wayne S
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DH RPG - Game Play Thread.

Post by Wayne S » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:32 pm

"I am the Bridge, sir!" Says Captain Gerrick Deagen Von Obereon as he steps into the light of your lamp packs. He swaggers forward, his great crimson tricorn hat, decorated with three iridescent plumes from some rare xenos waterfowl and with a gold and silver starcompass brooch pinned to the center, just barely missing the iron spars of the corridors ceiling.

"I do not care if you are the High Lords of Terra! What I want to know is why you go armed aboard my vessel! Imperial Merchant Charter Article XVII Line 345, 'Passengers shall not, on a merchantman, trader or commercia vessel go about that vessel bearing fire arms of any design. It is the law of the Emperor and his Imperial Navy and it is my law!" Roars the Captain.

He points at your group with a thick finger, his knuckles heavy with large jeweled rings.

"This ship is under emergency condition 4 all passengers rights have been suspended. You will stand down and surrender your weapons to my enforcers immediately! " The Captain snarls at you.

His men move up along side him leveling their bright red combat shotguns at you.

"These guns are designed to hunt warp beasts, but they will be just as effective on you, if they need be." He adds with a hiss.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by guardsman001 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 pm

lucious says " i am an unarmed mechanicum add on and i must speak with the high tech priest immediately... i must know of his last position..." when he tells me i walk through the guards and head to the location

"you meatbags... are you coming... follow me"

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

"With respect Captain, as an enforcer of Imperial Law I am required to be armed at all times. No naval regulation can interfere with that. We are servants of the Inquisition and thus have authority that is beyond reproach. Give me a status report now. Why are we still in the warp Captain? Drop us out of the warp immediately and provide anything Techpriest Lucious requires to repair the Geller Field." Lazerus commands.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 am

"You come misrepresented, sir!Our manifest has you listed as the Grand Duchess Gormenghast and her entourage! You attempt deception on a ships Captain and crew, and then claim innocence and right of duty for your crimes?!"

"I must speak to the ranking Mechanicus representitive on the vessel, immediately!" Lucius cuts in, attempting to push past the Captain and his enforcers. One of the gunmen cracks Lucious in the forehead with the butt of his weapon. The impact makes and odd clang noise and Lucius is thrown to the deck stunned.

"Captain Von Obereon, I think this has gone far enough!" Shouts Latilia.

Beeping noises sound from the corridor behind you, and the hatch there slides open, the shaky light of several lamps cutting through the dark.

"Ahoy there!" Shouts the Captain as he steps over Lucious and moves towards the new comers. Three men struggle down the ships corridor towards you. One man is ships rating coveralls and lugging a large tool chest, helps the second man dressed in a battered zero-g vacuum suit, as they drag a third man, also dressed for space walking in a vacuum suit, between them. They lower the obviously injured man to the floor and hail the Captain.

"Sir! We've repaired the emitter. The ships field is secured. We encountered much difficulty. Shipman Namor didn't make it." Says the Rating gesturing to the space suited body at his feet..

The second man unfastens his helmet and pulls it free. He is actually a woman with short cropped red hair, soaked in sweat.

"Captain, the fields will require full power, the warp is seething. It has tasted our blood and will not relent." The woman blurts out of breath.

"Throne of Gold! Emperor Protect us!" Sila shouts. "This body is tainted! A foul cocoon of warp spawn!" She waves her Aquila at the corpse quickly backing away. "It must be jettisoned immediately!"

Everyone looks down at the crumpled spacesuit. The left arm begins to twitch.
Blut für den Blutgott!

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 pm

"Captain, it was not my intention to decieve you. I, nor any of my fellows here, arranged for our transit. We can not possibly be held responsible for the deception of another." Responds Lazerus. Lazerus calmly turns around, raises his shotgun and fires both barrels into the head of the corpse.

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm

lucious staggers up dazed from the hit... "010001101 10101001 10101001 10101" (you bastard how dare you assault a member of the inquisition)... my captian it was my intent ONLY on helping your crew repair the damage... also the taint of chaos has allready spread into your ships vox systems and possibly it is still spreading into MORE IMPORTANT SYSTEMS... but who cares rite just beat the error 404 out of the tech priest rite"

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:38 pm

BA-BLAM! Lazerus blasts away with both barrels into the infested corpses head. The blast disintegrates the helmet and the head within, splattering the Ratings, Latilia, Aessak, the Captain, and Lazerus with gore and shrapnel. The headless corpse sprays blood across the deck and begins to swell and distort. It floats up about a meter off the floor and then rips open with a wet tearing noise covering everyone in the corridor with blood and ragged meat bits. With a great gurgling screech, a huge mass of glowing green and orange tentacles, barbed limbs and headless mouths full of jagged teeth spill out of the body and onto the floor, snapping and grasping at anyone near.

“Get back! Get back!” Shouts the Captain. “Get out of the way!” He pushes Lazerus and Aessak to the side. “Men get those thrice blesseds up here and end this warp filth!”

Everyone is shouting and trying to get out of reach of the flailing spawn.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm

lucious walks by the side of the fighting to the door were they came from... "follow me" and he will head twards the door where they came from
Last edited by guardsman001 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 am

Lazerus opens his shotgun and loads two regular shells. Stig calmly raises his lasgun and fires a burst into the spawn.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Latilia follows Lucius into the storeroom.

Aessak hacks at the beast with his borrowed sword.

Sila backs away bumping into the ships enforcers as they rush forward to aid their Captain. The burly men crowd past her she loses her balance and falls to the floor.
Blut für den Blutgott!