DH RPG - Fine Temperance(1) + Ferrox Underhive Arc (2)

guardsman001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DH RPG - Game Play Thread.

Post by guardsman001 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 am

lucious
*looks at the meatbag messing with the vox thrusts the luminator into her hands " keep the light on the fight" lucious starts tinkering with the vox (you may use spare parts that i have)

Wayne S
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wayne S » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Stig rips off another burst of las fire at near point blank into the flailing possessed steward. It screams a horrorifying screeching sound as it's body catches fire and burns. The skin melts and it's eyes boil and pop in a flash. The body flops to the floor and is still as the flames slowly die out. The room is now filled with the foul smelling smoke of burned flesh. Sila screams and points at the doorway to the galley.

"The deamon! I saw it escape the body! It went through the door!"

Aessak drops the meat fork he has been holding, "How can we kill something like this? Something most of us can't even see?"

Lucious ignores everyone as he attempts to power the intership vox from his own augmentics. He has the cover plate off and cables snake from his sleeve into the mechanism.

Latilia moves up next to Aessak, keeping the light on the galley doorway.

Lazerus finishes loading his shotgun and shuts the action with a loud clack.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:08 pm

if i get the power working i radio the bridge and demand to speak to the ranking tech priest... if i do speak to him i use secret speach mechanicum...0100100011101100101001001001001001001001 ( the geller feilds have failed requesting we exit warp space and inspect the geller feild before all is lost... if i cant get to the senior tech priest i inform the captian of the damon in the ship and inform him that if there is one there may be more... if nothing works ill just say frack it and rip the shit out of the box and go to the armory

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 am

Sparks fly out of the vox unit as Lucious powers it up using the batteries of his own augmetics. The speaker squeals and then a voice cuts through the static.

“It’s on! It’s on! What? Look at the light! Oh… [static] Thank the Emperor… [screech]… Attention all personnel in sector 343, deck 24. [screech] This is Ensign Horvath... [static] uh… don’t touch it! [static] There has been a Gellar field [static] emitter failure in your sector. The sector has been automatically sealed off and power conduits capped. Please remain… [static]”

Lucious interrupts him, “This is Lucious Brokenheart, Mechanicum Adept (Lucious chirps out a string of binary.) My fellows and I are trapped in the passenger area with murderous warp entities ( He chirps another string of binary) I will speak with the ships Senior Mechanicum Priest, now!”

Ensign Horvath’s voice echoes out of the vox static, “[static] is on his way there now [static] the Captain [crackle-pop] and a security force [static] manually [static] remain calm [static] repairs can commence [screeching] cease transmission with this vox [static] warp [static] can infest the power grid [squeal-crackle]. I repeat, the Captain is on his way with [buzzing] To consume your souls! [static] Your warm blood BLOOD will be our wine BLOOD your flesh our bread! [hiss] We will [static] eat your hearts! EAT YOUR SOULS!”

The vox begins to smoke and tiny blue flames lick up the wires. Lucious jerks his leads out of the sockets and slams the cover shut, blurting a clipped string of binary. He slaps at the smoldering sparks on his sleeve and then stops and silently stares at the others who are all staring at him.

A loud crashing sound as of something heavy and metal falling echoes from the galley.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm

"the armory sounds to be a good place to go rite about now..."

i will power up the doors if need be

"stewerds arm yourselves for the taint of chaos knows no bounds... we must continue on our duties and your saftey is yours and yours alone to care for....i say in bianary (there doomed)"

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:48 pm

"Open the door Lucious" commands Lazerus. "Latilia up front. Sila between Stig and me. Aessak and Lucious, bring up the rear." Lazerus draws his sword and hands it to Aessak as they all prepare to depart.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Avoiding the open doorway to the galley the team moves to the far doorway. Lucious explains that it is beyond his ability to power the doors with his augmetics without considerable strain and possible damage to his person. But he is quick to point out that all the doors have manual cranks to open and close them in case of power failure. He gestures Stig forward to operate the crank. Stig scowls at him but spins the wheel and the door slowly slides open. Latilia keeps the lamp pack on the door and it's shaky light reveals a common ships corridor leading off into pitch darkness.

Scratching sounds and a low moaning howl echo from the galley. Latilia jerks the light around to the galley doorway just as something dark and unhuman lurches past the doorway and then is lost again in the darkness beyond.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

urges the group to continue on there way to the armory...

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 am

"Let's go" Commands Lazerus as he starts down the corridor.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:19 pm

The group moves cautiously out into the corridor. Aessak stops and then turns and cranks the door to the passenger lounge closed behind you.

"Just in case," He smiles. "I don't want that warp spawn creeping up behind us."

"They can very likely move through the bulkheads at will. I don't believe a closed hatch will be much of a deterrent to them," Sila comments.

Up ahead Latilia stops and shines her light on a red metal cabinet bolted to the wall.

"Thank the throne!" She cries as she flips open the clasp, revealing two emergency lamp packs inside.

Further along the corridor you can see a closed hatch on the lefthand side while the dark corridor continues on into the gloom.

"They? You said they?" Aessak looks at Sila hard. "How many... things... are there?"

Sila pulls her robes close around her and grips her aquila.

"Many." She whispers.

Suddenly about 4 meters ahead in the corridor a group of what appear to be translucent glowing orange eels, each about a meter long, swim out of the walls. Eyeless with scissor like mouths of needle teeth, they slither though the air as if hunting for something. As fast as they appear, they disappear into the opposite wall of the corridor as if it were a cloud.
Blut für den Blutgott!