OOC Game Talk

ImperialServant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OOC Game Talk

Post by ImperialServant » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Just update whenever you get power back, or you are welcome to come here and use our power. I'm only in Ashland after all.

Wayne S
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wayne S » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks, Imperial. If things hadn't been so hectic I would have posted sooner.

Since I'm two posts behind, I'm going to try to catch up. So I'll be posting again later today, and then tomorrow as bit is rapidly coming to a close.

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 pm

THEN MUCH WILL HAPPEN THIS DAY!

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 pm

...or not.

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 am

Sorry, the Battletech game was today so I was away from the computer for the entire day.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the entire radio conversation was played out over the intercom or the com beads, otherwise Lazerus and Stig would have shot that latest group of individuals and I have a suspicion that they are the Inquisitorial Detachment.

Nobody ever tells those two anything. :?

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 pm

You can try and shoot them. I figured it in as an option, seeing as how those boys seem to react to everything.

But I see, Guardsman edited his post to reflect your opinion.

I'll try to get some good progress in today.

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:29 pm

hell, its what OOC is for...

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:55 pm

yes... rarely used for...but yes.

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:31 pm

ooh shut it Skeller... rarely used but still used is better then not used at all...haha

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:11 pm

The bull shit never ends. Internet is broken. Repair man is coming... wait for it... next Wednesday ! Yay! So... if I find myself out and near a real computer... which could actually happen... I do some posting.

Thank you for your patience.