OOC Game Talk

Wayne S
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OOC Game Talk

Post by Wayne S » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:45 pm

I was going to do the rolling. I just wanted to know what people wanted to do, so I could get to it. I see that my system is kinda flawed but hopefully things will get better as we go along. I'm not really sure of a better way to do it.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by guardsman001 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:58 pm

sounds like a plan

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:59 pm

What kind of shotgun does Lazerus have rules wise? His character sheet just says "shotgun".

Also, you can fire a single shot or a 3 round burst with the lasgun, and depending on the type of shotgun you can fire a single shot or a 3 round burst.

Do you want me to keep typing out the dice rolls and bonuses and such or is it unnecessary?
Blut für den Blutgott!

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 am

Not required. Lazerus has just a shotgun. There are three kinds of shotguns, of these mine is the most primitive.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 pm

That's cool. I know you're busy. Right now ole Kron is off hiding in his cabin I believe. So he should be ok till you get back. Maybe...
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

hay man... shit happens rite?

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm not sure what stewards you guys are referring to. There were two stewards. One became possessed and killed the other one. No more stewards.

"The galley staff, two young gentlemen in gray smocks and white aprons, arrives with lunch"

Galley staff and Stewards are the same thing. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Anyhow. You (the party) are alone in the room with two corpses, one smoldering and one dripping.
Blut für den Blutgott!

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 am

Fixed.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Yo. Since Wednesdays update was kinda weak I've added a special Friday update this week to give you a little more to work with other than ,"you see a dark corridor." So now you have options, lamp packs, side doors, continuing into darkness, etc.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 pm

ya... now my guy isnt the only one with a illuminator...yay thinking ahead