OOC Game Talk

ImperialServant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OOC Game Talk

Post by ImperialServant » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:57 am

I think they should be combined.

guardsman001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by guardsman001 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am

combined

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Done. I moved all the player stuff from the players thread into the new Game Play thread. Post your in game dialogue and character actions in there now.
Blut für den Blutgott!

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Sorry for the delay yesterday. It was my wifes birthday.

Also, it seems I only have two players at this point. If I don't hear from anyone else by Wednesday. I'm going to start running your dudes as NPCs.
Blut für den Blutgott!

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Good to hear. I'm away this weekend so I may do Sundays update either earlier like Friday or late on Monday.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 am

i was wondering where you went...

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 pm

So... we are in combat now and this might get a bit tricky. I need you all to post your planned combat actions so I can make the rolls and do the math and such, to see if you hit or succeed or die or whatever.

Such as, "I'll fire my shotgun at the possessed guy." Or "I'll run away and try to hide under my bed." Or "I'll steal all the liqueur from the bar."

I already have this rounds actions for Lucious the Techpriest. I need everyone else.

Thanks.
Blut für den Blutgott!

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 am

Since everyone else goes before me I need to see what they are doing before I act.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 pm

So I thought it would be cool to use the fear table. Seeing as how you are all green recruits and are seeing the horrors of the warp for the first time. But most everyone failed miserably and either fell unconscious with terror or went insane and drooled and babbled for a few rounds.... sooo... we'll just pretend I didn't do that and carry on.
Blut für den Blutgott!

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Assuming the horror stands there screaming, Stig attacked, hit by 1 degree, 10 rending damage, 0 penetration. Lazerus failed by 2 degrees. 8 rending damage with a penetration of 0 if that was enough. (I rolled a 60)
Last edited by ImperialServant on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.