OOC Game Talk

guardsman001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OOC Game Talk

Post by guardsman001 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 pm

...nothing questionible......that sounds questionable...lol

Wayne S
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wayne S » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:21 am

The reason that made me even think of asking about age is I visited another DH play by post site and all there games were rated PG and R and such. DH has a lot or really sinister, violent, and evil shit going on.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:28 pm

i mean its not like were fighting the perversions of slannesh...cuz thats the only one i can cee bein rated r...except for extreme action of all other stuff....but its allways good to check

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 pm

The entire game is about evil cults and human sacrifice and daemon worship and mind warping powers from beyond and blood for the blood god! Some people may find that a bit disturbing. But then again when I was a wee lad I used to set out my copy of Realms of Chaos: The Lost and the Damned, when my parents friends from church would visit for that exact same reason.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 am

this is all true...verry true...u win

ImperialServant

Post by ImperialServant » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:37 pm

We watch R movies all the time, I really doubt that anything you could imagine would anger my parents.

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 pm

We shall see.
Blut für den Blutgott!

guardsman001

Post by guardsman001 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:10 pm

sounds like a challenge...muhahahaha...muhahaha...i accept...lol

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:44 pm

So game on everyone! I'm not really sure how to run this on a forum so if anyone has any good ideas feel free to voice them.
Blut für den Blutgott!

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Do you guys think it would be better to combine the GM and players threads? Or keep them separate as it is now?
Blut für den Blutgott!