How to post a trade.

Read this before posting
Mgt. Goblin
Site Admin

How to post a trade.

Post by Mgt. Goblin » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:19 pm

If you would like to trade items on this forum please follow these steps to post a trade or wanted thread.

1. Describe the item to be listed well in the subject line or the thread. "Miniatures to trade" is not so great. While "Space Marine Bolters to trade" is a much better. Also list the items you would like to trade for. So, "Have Space Marine Bolters, Want Chaos Marine Helmets" would be a great subject line. You can also abbreviate , "H: Space Marine Bolters, W: Chaos Space Marine Helmets". Clarity is what we strive for.

2. When writing your post be very clear what you are trading. Attaching good pictures of the items is encouraged as it allows people to see exactly what you are offering.

3. If you would like a poster to give additional information on the product please reply to the thread so other s can see it and avoid asking repetitive questions.

4. When contacting a trade poster to accept their trade or offer a trade in return please use the Private message system built into the forum.

5. Have a good time and good luck trading.

Mgt. Goblin
Site Admin

Re: How to post a trade.

Post by Mgt. Goblin » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:17 pm

This trading Forum relies a lot on honesty for it to be successful. But we all know the internet isn't the best place for that sort of thing. So please be careful in your dealings here at Goblin Mini-Mart. You should probably use pay pal for any cash transactions you set up, and deal in small amounts with someone you don't know. As people make trades and sales on this site they will gain a reputation for being a good trader, if they don't they will be branded as a crook and most likely banned from the site. So use good judgment and don't go sending your life savings off to somebody you know nothing about. You can break down a large trade into smaller safer trades and also work with a down payment. How you do it is entirely up to you. I'm sure there are even better ways I haven't mentioned here.

So have fun and I hope you get just what you need.