Now that I’ve got some base colors on this guy you can see more of whats going on.
I’ve got some entrails spilling out the right side and all sorts of pocks and boils. This is just the first stage, blocking out the major color areas. I’ve still got a lot of work ahead of me.
The daemon weapon will get the typical rust treatment, and I’m going to try to individually paint as many of the nodules as I can stand.
This is the big fella relaxing in some of the prototypes for our new machine cut mdf terrain which we may be selling as kits in the near future.
Last just a shot of the ruins themselves.
We like your comments. Let us know what you think.